Wyeth Nutrition Science Center (WNSC), It is a global initiative and will have presence in different countries.
Wyeth Nutrition Science Center Indonesia (WNSC ID) sets its core focus at enhancing people's health, the Center is committed to promote the importance of nutrition by facilitating exchange of evidence-based nutrition knowledge.
Understanding that nutrition is a key contributor to health and an important modulator in the risk of disease, Wyeth Nutrition Science Center Indonesia's mission is to provide a platform for scientific exchange among healthcare professionals on evidence-based nutrition, while driving local scientific researches to generate data for promoting optimal nutrition, support healthcare professional education through scholarship, which is crucial for the health and well-being of the local population at different life stages.
- Facilitate scientific exchanges, discussions and collaborations among healthcare professionals in nutrition
- Drive local scientific researches to advance in evidence-based nutrition practice
- Provide greater access to the latest clinical data and guidelines on human nutrition
- Increase healthcare professionals awareness on the importance of scientific information
Promote Scientific Exchange of Nutritional Information
Through various platforms - scientific seminars, expert meetings and online resources center, the Wyeth Nutrition Science Center Indonesia aims to encourage scientific exchange among local and international experts, researchers and academics on nutrition.
- WNSC ID invites key experts to share updated nutritional science with local healthcare professionals and academics
- WNSC ID organizes expert meetings and symposia to facilitate discussion on nutrition topics
- WNSC ID online resources center provides an online platform to facilitate easy access to latest nutrition knowledge and related guidelines
- WNSC ID Newsletter provides updated nutrition information to healthcare professionals and nutrition academics on a quarterly basis