- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, PhD in Biotechnology and Food Engineering (2011-2016)
- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, B.Sc in Molecular Biochemistry (2007-2010)
- Nestlé – Science & Technology Lead (Dec 2017 – present)
- Postdoctoral Researcher in DPTC (Dairy Processing Technology Center), UCC Teagasc, Ireland (2016 -2017)
- Council Member and Senior Teaching Assistant (2014-2017)
Honors & Awards
- The Higher Education Council Scholarship for Excellent PhD Students, Israel.
- Selected as One of The Top 16 European PhD Students in The Field of Food Science and Technology by EFCE.
- The Geneivieve Spik Award, XIth International Conference on Lactoferrin, Rome, Italy